If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information that we collect
Webelinx Games collects both personal and non-personal User information. Personal information is information that identifies you and that may be used to contact you on-line or off-line.
Webelinx Games may collect personal information from our online Users:
- Information collected will vary depending upon the activity or service and may include but is not restricted to your name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, Facebook account, friends list, mobile phone number and credit card information. You can choose not to provide (when such opportunity is provided) certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Non-personal information, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you.
- When you use any Webelinx Games game at an SNS such as Facebook or Google +, you allow Webelinx to access certain information from you profile for that site.
- When you use any Webelinx Games game at mobile platforms such as iTunes Appstore, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Windows Phone or any other mobile platform or store where we publish games and apps you allow Webelinx Games to access certain information from you profile for that site, store or service.
- Registration for sites, SNS, games, mobile games, mobile apps. •Registration for Webelinx Games and/or other service accounts; •User support and/or technical service requests; •Player match up and other head-to-head online competitions and/or special game-specific events; •Contest registration and prize acceptance; •Creation of a personal profile; •Access to our products and/or services on social networks or other third party services; and •Otherwise through use of our software, mobile or online service where personal information is required for use and/or participation.
3. Where we store information about you
4. How Webelinx Games uses information collected
Webelinx Games uses your information only as follows:
- To provide our products and services to you and fulfill your specific requests;
- To send you messages about our products and services, new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events of interest;
- To enable user-to-user communications;
- To better understand the behavior and preferences of our Users, to troubleshoot technical problems, to deliver advertising, for the purposes of proper functioning of our products and services and improving them; to handle users accounts and all in-game payments.
- To improve our software and services by providing experiences and recommendations, language and location customization, personalized help and instructions.
5. How we disclose information collected
We disclose your information to third parties that is parties other than Webelinx Games, in the following circumstances:
- From time to time Webelinx Games employs third party contractors to collect personal information on our behalf to provide email delivery, product, prize or promotional fulfillment, contest administration, credit card processing, shipping or other services on our sites or in our mobile games and apps. We ask some third party contractors, such as credit agencies, data analytics, ad networks or market research firms, to supplement personal information that you provide to us for our own studies or other uses. When our third party agents or service providers collect and/or have access to any information other than non-personal, anonymous and/or aggregated data, Webelinx Games requires that they use data consistently with our stated privacy policies and protect the confidentiality of personal information they collect or have access to in the course of their engagement by Webelinx Games. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose without your specific consent.
- The Service supports and may encourage interaction among players. Your SNS friends may see your name, profile photo and descriptions of your game activity, your game profile. Other players may also be able to send you game requests or even friend requests through the related SNS’ communication channels or trough API of mobile platform.
- Webelinx Games may share aggregated information (information about you and other users collectively), anonymous information and certain technical information (including IP Addresses, MAC Addresses for mobile devices and mobile device IDs) to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the service and on the websites of third parties. We may also allow advertisers to collect this information within the Service and they may share it with Us.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, court order or other legal process; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Webelinx Games, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
- In the event that Webelinx Games undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition.
6. Information about Children
Webelinx Games does not sell products or in-apps for purchase by children and does not knowingly collect personal information from children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under the age of 13, you may use our Sites or Mobile Games and Apps only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
7. How does Webelinx Games protect your information?
Webelinx Games understands the importance of keeping your information safe and secure. Webelinx Games will make commercially reasonable precautions to protect your personal information and ensure the security of our systems. However, there is no 100% secure method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage. We cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorized access to our servers and systems. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or mobile device. We strongly recommend that you implement measures to protect your computer or mobile device from unauthorized access such as firewall protection and anti-virus software.
8. How you can access and update or delete your information
- You can correct or update your account information at any time by logging on our sites or SNS and navigating to different account settings. Should you be unable to log in or wish to have your account(s) deactivated, you may send an e-mail to our Support Team email@example.com. You can put “Delete my Account” or “Update my information” in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and user ID number (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. We may still retain your information in our files however, to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreement, and due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of our websites, mobile games and apps.
- If you have granted Webelinx Games access to your SNS account information through a Webelinx Games application or mobile game, you may manage the information Webelinx Games receives about you from an SNS. For this purpose you will need to follow the instructions at that site for updating your information and changing your privacy settings.
- You also may have the right, subject to certain exceptions, to be given a copy of certain data that Webelinx Games may hold about you (and for which we may charge a small fee to process) and to have any inaccuracies in the data that Webelinx Games holds about you corrected and/or erased. You may exercise any such rights by emailing our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need sufficient information from you to establish your identity and to verify your access request, and also to assist us in handling your request. Requests will be processed as soon as possible and not later than 45 days.
9. Terms of service and notices
11. Contact us
If you have any questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services, or would like to make a complaint having to do with a privacy matter, please send a written request as follows:
Webelinx Games DOO Hajduk Veljkova 42/4 18000 Niš
SerbiaSupport Team: email@example.com